Why Choose Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches?
Choosing a drug and alcohol treatment center can be a challenge. It can invoke a variety of emotions such as fear, grief, uncertainty and anticipation. When you are in the middle of a high stressed, emotional situation such as this, the last thing you want to do is make an impulsive decision. You want to feel confident that the treatment facility you will choose will ensure the best possible results.
BHOPB understands this. With 20 years of experience we can assure that you or your loved one will experience a loving, safe environment where staff is trained to administer the highest quality care.
Whatever journey you are currently on, your life matters and we want to assist you in reclaiming the person you were meant to be. You or your loved one’s recovery journey has a next step and we will help you find it.
You don't have to take the next step alone. With our unmatched highly trained, credentialed, and qualified staff, you can find yourself again, laugh, grow, and enjoy life.
We are passionate about you and your loved one achieving success. We have complete confidence that we are that perfect place to help you on this journey. Behind all the clinical recommendations and proven methodologies practiced in our treatment center, is a staff member that has the utmost respect and dedication to you and your goals.
10 Reasons to Choose Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches:
- You deserve to have freedom from addiction and we will guide you every step of the way.
- You are involved in creating an individualized treatment plan unique to you and your loved ones needs.
- Our staff’s uncompromising level of dedication is your success.
- We always bring our best! Our unparalleled excellence honors you and your family.
- We maintain integrity with every aspect of treatment from medical services to recreational activities.
- We are a state licensed facility and accredited by The Joint Commission for over 10 years.
- We ensure the best treatment outcomes through our Research, Education, and Assessment Department.
- Our facilities provide an atmosphere that is conducive to patient recovery, relaxation and positive mental health.
- Strong recovery starts with a solid support system. We facilitate healing within the family to build and maintain healthy bonds necessary for on-going recovery.
- You will leave treatment with the confidence, self-knowledge, and support you need to continue your recovery one day at a time while finding purpose and meaning in your life.
We can help you through this difficult time and achieve wellbeing and wholeness again. There is hope, we can help.
Who We Are
For nearly 20 years Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches has been helping people recover from addiction and mental illness. We have the resources and experience to provide expert treatment to patients suffering from a wide range of addictions or mental health struggles. We have continuously expanded our treatment options to offer patients the best possible chance of recovery, positive mental health and the quality of life they deserve. Our mission is to provide unmatched clinical care and support those suffering from substance abuse and mental health issues, and to be their advocate during each stage of treatment and lifespan recovery management.
Who We Can Help
We feel confident that our treatment methods can assist anyone suffering from addiction find a new way to live. Life is made up of complex and trying experiences that involve both the patient and their family. To ensure the highest success rate we will involve everyone in the treatment process. We will assess the patient and family to determine where they are at and create an individualized treatment plan specific to their needs.
We feel that addiction and mental health issues do not discriminate and the recovery process should not either. No matter what your role, student, legal professional, executive, first responder, business professional, or stay at home parent, we want to help free you from your addiction. The disease of addiction, which is often exacerbated by mental health issues, can affect anyone of any age, income, race, sexual identity, creed, and religion. No two struggles are the same which is why individualizing your journey is our greatest priority. Addiction, alcoholism, and mental health issues can be experienced by every person differently. Some of these illnesses lead to complete and total unmanageability in everyday life and others are, just an unexplainable feeling that something is not ok. If you or your loved one is suffering, there is hope, we can help.
Get the help you need at Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches, a caring and experienced facility. To take action over your life, call (888) 432-2467 and begin your process of recovery.