Florida Inpatient Drug Rehab
It is always recommended that individuals suffering from serious substance abuse or addiction seek help at an inpatient program. Inpatient programs allow patients to pursue their recovery free from the toxic circumstances that may have contributed to their drug or alcohol abuse in the first place.
Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches' facilities offer comprehensive Florida inpatient drug rehab, encompassing relapse prevention, group and individual counseling, and a variety of specialized therapies that are geared toward patients’ individual needs. Patients are given the opportunity to heal and are encouraged to explore the lifestyle and behavioral factors that led to their initial use of drugs and/or alcohol.
Benefits of Inpatient Rehab
Patients and mental health experts both commonly report higher success rates in inpatient programs than their outpatient counterparts. The potential behavioral pitfalls of addiction usually demand more attention than most outpatient programs are able to provide. Our Florida inpatient drug rehab programs allow patients to not only get clean and address the immediate physical symptoms of their addictions, but also to develop coping methods, strength, and confidence as they transition back into their lives once the program is over.
Our inpatient programs offer:
- 24-hour care and relapse prevention
- Counseling and behavioral modification from industry-leading experts
- Specialized treatment plans that take into account important but often overlooked factors such as age, profession, and family life
- Expert and compassionate treatment for underlying mental disorders such as depression, anxiety, and anger issues
- Spiritually oriented treatment that allows patients to build upon or draw strength from their faiths
- Clean, safe, and comfortable living spaces
One of the added benefits of inpatient rehab is that it allows patients to remove themselves from potentially dangerous or tempting environments until they develop the strength to resist relapse. We also connect patients with continuing care resources such as 12-step groups and our alumni network to make sure they have the support and encouragement they need to stay focused on their recovery.