When an individual suffers from alcoholism, every aspect of their life is affected: their physical and mental health, their careers, their livelihoods, their relationships with their families, etc. In choosing a Florida alcohol rehab center, prospective patients and their loved ones need to be sure they’re choosing a program that can effectively address all of the loss that their alcoholism has caused them.
If patients are to be successful in recovery from any addiction or mental disorder, they will need a strong and supportive network of people behind them. The unfortunate nature of alcohol addiction is that it usually winds up threatening the patient’s closest relationships. Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches understands the importance of family and friends’ support during recovery and involves loved ones in the process whenever possible.
Fixing the Past, Healing in the Present, Focusing on the Future
Once a patient undergoes detox, they’re still incredibly vulnerable to relapse. It’s important they receive comprehensive care in an effort to gain the strength, confidence, and self-awareness necessary to sustain their sobriety and avoid relapse. Not every rehab center will provide the comprehensive care necessary to ensure patients' success.
Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches’ alcoholism treatment programs offer expert customized rehab, in which patients:
- Learn to safely and responsibly manage the trauma or mental disorder associated with their drinking
- Develop resistance and relapse prevention mechanisms through in-depth group and one-on-one counseling
- Embrace the totality of healthy living through fitness, nutrition, and abstinence from addictive substances
- Develop a comprehensive plan for their future and outline a post-treatment recovery plan
- Gradually reconnect with their families as they begin to rebuild their lives
- Heal from their alcoholism in a safe, soothing, comfortable atmosphere
One of the most important parts of alcohol rehab is to provide safety nets for patients to use when they feel the urge to drink again. This can only be accomplished when patients learn to trust the process and give themselves the necessary time to heal.
Safe, Compassionate, and Comprehensive Alcohol Rehab
After detox, patients are perhaps as vulnerable as they will ever be during the recovery process. As a family of leading Florida alcohol rehab centers, we pride ourselves on our diverse menu of care services. Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches facilities' are unmatched in their commitment, quality, safety, innovation, and effectiveness.
At Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches, we empower patients with education, confidence, strength and self-awareness to help them succeed during and after our alcohol rehab program and allow them to successfully reintegrate into their everyday lives.
If you’re ready to change you or your loved one's life, contact us at (888) 432-2467 to get started today!
Infographic: Teen Alcohol Abuse
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention