Dr. Mathieu Guidere – University of Geneva, Switzerland
Predictive Profiling of Lone Bombers
- Dr. Newton Howard – MIT Mind Project Director
- Dr. Louis M. French – Walter Reed
- Dr. John Violanti – University of Buffalo
- Major Eduardo Suarez – Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Program
THIS IS WHY THIS EVENT IS WORTH ATTENDING…
Greg believed in the Iraq war and in his abilities as a warrior. Twice, he served his country in combat, first in Kosovo and then in Iraq as an elite Army Ranger. He went back to his job as a Milwaukee police officer shortly after returning home from Iraq. Greg typed a suicide note on his computer and left two copies in his home. The final line states – We will just leave it as war being one hell of a bitch no matter how big or small it\'s found. Greg died two days before he would have turned 27. He shot himself in the head with his police gun in the basement of his home. He won\'t be listed among the American soldiers who died so far in Iraq, but people he loved and even those he served with in combat consider his death a casualty of war.
CEU AND PDH CREDITS
Earn CEUs for Addiction Professionals, LCSWs, LMHTs, and LMHCs and PDHs for Employee Assistance Professionals
- To Register call (716) 656-8641 or email email@example.com.
- The fee is $30.00 which includes lunch and refreshments.
- Time 7:30-8:30am for registration and continental breakfast.